This documents is English translated version of Korean Version.(Here)
Devsquare is under Korean law. Korean version is affected by law, this document is not affected by law.
Dev Square (hereinafter referred to as "Company") establishes and discloses the following personal information processing policy in order to protect the personal information of the user and handle the related complaints promptly and smoothly.
1 Object Purpose of Personal Information
The Company processes personal information for the following purposes: Personal information that is processed is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and when the purpose of use is changed, we will implement necessary measures such as receiving separate consent.
1. Homepage membership and management
We will handle personal information for the purpose of identifying members, confirming identity by membership service, maintaining and managing membership, preventing illegal use of services, various notices, notices, grievances, etc.
2. Service provision
We process personal information for the purpose of providing services, providing content, providing personalized services, self-certification, billing and settlement.
3. Handling complaints
We process personal information for purposes such as identifying a complainant, verifying a complaint, contacting or notifying for a factual investigation, or reporting a processing result.
2 (Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information)
① The Company shall process and hold personal information within the period of holding and using the personal information that is agreed upon when the personal information is collected and used or the period of using or using the personal information according to the law.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1. Homepage membership and management: until the withdrawal of the website of the company / organization, but if it falls under the following grounds,
1) In the case of investigations or investigations in violation of related laws and regulations,
2) In case of remaining bonds and debt due to the use of the website,
2. Providing goods or services: Completion of supply of goods and services and payment of fees.
However, if it falls under any of the following grounds,
1) Records related to transactions such as indication, advertisement, contract contents and implementation in accordance with "Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce etc."
- Records on advertisements and advertisements: June
- 5 years of contract or subscription withdrawal, payment settlement, supply of goods, etc.
- Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
2) Storage of communication confirmation data pursuant to Article 41 of the 「Communication Confidentiality Protection Act
- Subscriber telecommunication date and time, start and end time, counterpart subscriber number, frequency of use: 1 year
- Computer communication, Internet log data, access point tracking data: 3 months
3 (Providing Personal Information to a Third Party)
① The Company shall handle the personal information of the user only within the specified range, and provide the personal information to the third party only if it agrees with the information subject and the special regulations of the law.
② We will not provide the personal information collected by the company to the third party.
③ If the collected personal information is changed or changed by third party, we will get the consent of the user in accordance with the related laws and regulations, and we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy.
4 (Consignment of personal information processing)
① At present, the company does not entrust personal information processing duties.
② If the contents of the consignment service or the consignee change, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without any delay.
5 (Rights, duties and methods of use of users and legal representatives)
① User may exercise the right of privacy protection at any time with respect to the Company.
1. Personal information request
2. If there is an error,
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be made through written, telephone, e-mail or fax (FAX) to the Company and the Company will take action without delay.
③ If the user requests correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the exercise of the rights under Paragraph (1) can be done through the legal representative of the user or the delegatee. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the user.
⑤ The user shall not infringe the personal information and privacy of the user himself or others that the company is handling in violation of related laws and regulations such as the Information and Communications Network Act, the Personal Information Protection Act.
6 (Personal Information Item to be Processed)
The company handles the following personal information items.
1. Subscription, management and provision of services
Required: Facebook ID (serial number), Facebook name, email address, password (when register with email), nickname, IP, Adevertisement ID
7 (Collection of personal information)
① In the course of membership registration and use of the service, the user collects personal information when he / she agrees to collect personal information and inputs information directly or selects the personal information collection item.
② During the consultation process through the Customer Center, personal information of users can be collected through web pages, e-mail, fax, and telephone. ③ Personal information may be collected in written form at offline events.
④ You may receive personal information from an external company or organization affiliated with the Company. In such cases, your partner should obtain the consent to provide personal information to the user.
⑤ Members under the age of 14 are required to obtain consent from legal representatives.
8 (Installation, Operation and Denial of Automatic Collection of Personal Information)
The company uses 'cookies' which store and retrieve information of users in order to provide personalized and customized service to each user.
1. Purpose of Cookie
Identification of members, provision of services, analysis of frequency and duration of visits to members and non-members, usage patterns, etc.
2. How to decline cookie settings
You may refuse to install cookies. However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to use some services that require you to log in.
(Setting method, based on IE) Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Site blocking
9 (Destruction of personal information)
① When the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of the personal information retention period and the achievement of the processing purpose, the company will destroy the personal information within the time specified by law.
(2) If personal information is kept in accordance with other laws and regulations despite the expiration of the period of personal information agreed upon by the user or the purpose of processing has been accomplished, transfer the personal information to a separate database (DB) .
③ Procedures and methods of personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The Company shall select the personal information that caused the reason for destruction, and destroy the personal information with the approval of the company's personal information protection officer.
2. Destruction method
The company records and records personal information in an electronic file format using a method such as Low Level Format so that the recorded information can not be reproduced. The personal information recorded and stored in the paper document is crushed or crushed by a crusher, I will.
10 (Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information)
The Company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular staff training, etc.
2. Technical measures: management of access rights such as personal information processing system, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, installation of security program
3. Physical measures: access control of computer room, data storage room, etc.
11 (Personal Information Protection Officer, Data Protection Officer, DPO)
① The Company is responsible for the handling of personal information, and has designated and operated the person responsible for personal information protection and the department responsible for handling complaints and damages related to personal information processing.
▶ Personal information protection officer and department
Department: CS Team
Name: Jeong Jae Gwan
Contact: 82-10-4553-8648, firstname.lastname@example.org
② You may inquire about personal information protection related complaints, complaints, damages remedies, etc., when you use your company's service (or business), with the person in charge of personal information protection and department in charge. The company will answer and handle your inquiries.
12 (Resquest of persional information)
The user can request the reading of personal information to the following department. The Company will endeavor to promptly process your personal information requests.
▶ Request for personal information inquiry, processing department
Department: CS Team
Contact person: Jeong Jae Kwan
Contact: 82-10-4553-8648, email@example.com
13 (Infringement Remedy Method)
The user can inquire about the damage caused by personal information infringement to the following organizations.
Please contact us if you are not satisfied with the company's own personal information complaints, damage relief results, or need further assistance.
▶ Personal Information Infringement Notification Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Provisional affairs: Complaints of personal information infringement, consultation
- Homepage: privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Telephone: (without area code) 118
- Address: (58324) Jinhung Road, Naju City, Jeollanam-do 9
▶ Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee
- Jurisdiction: Personal information dispute settlement application, collective dispute settlement (civil settlement)
- Homepage: www.kopico.go.kr
- Phone: (no area code) 1833-6972
- Address: (03171) 209 Sejong Daero Road, Jongno-gu, Seoul
▶ Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Commissioner: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency: 1566-0112 (www.netan.go.kr)
14 (Change of Personal Information Processing Policy)
② You can check the previous personal information processing policy below.
- 2013. 10. 10 ~ 2017. 12. 31 (Here)